Business owners and retirement plans
Whether you’re looking to develop an exit strategy from your business or create a retirement plan that’s right for your employees, we’ll bring our expertise to your situation and guide you toward achieving your goals.
401(k) and retirement plan services
Our Retirement Plan experts will help you design a qualified plan that meets your organization’s goals and objectives, drives plan participation, and helps employees reach positive retirement outcomes. As an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we are not aligned with any single plan provider. This means plan sponsors and participants can count on receiving impartial, objective, and balanced advisory services.
We offer all the retirement services you need to provide an efficient and effective plan:
- 3(21) or 3(38) co-fiduciary status
- B3 Provider Analysis for unparalleled fee, service, and investment benchmarking
- Plan design review
- Investment committee formation and monitoring
- Unbiased participant guidance
- Fiduciary education and up-to-date information
- Fiduciary Investment Review including fund lineup scorecard
- Documentation of plan activities through the Fiduciary Briefcase
Business succession planning
You’ve invested so much of yourself in your business – and now it’s time to part with it. Let us help you navigate every aspect of your transition so it’s as seamless and successful as possible. We’ve developed and executed wealth transfer and exit strategies for many successful owners, and we know what needs to be done and what roadblocks might occur. While there is no one right way to leave your business, we will help you and your advisers explore a strategy that will provide an easy, flexible transition for you, your family, and your customers.